HIGH QUALITY ASSURANCE
· Greenupfood endeavors to offer high-quality services along with high-quality products.
· Our quality system secure product since being a seed in the soil, until being a finished product in your warehouse.
HERBS TESTING (SAFETY ENSURED)
· All herbs apply for tests using Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) to confirm identification, Qualitative and quantitative HPLC assays for determination of total phenolics and flavonoids.
· We test our herbs for microbes, heavy metals (such as Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium), as well as for pesticide residues, including DDT and BHC.
· product quality assurance
· certified quality management system ISO 9001:2015
· documented traceability system
· recall system
· processing flow chart
· food safety is apart of our quality policy
· product specifications sheet for supplied herbs
· documented procedure about regulating the production
· documented procedure about contract revision and approval
· production control system
· end product control system
· regularly certify, calibrate, and record measuring equipment
· procedure about corrective actions
· regularly train workers on hygiene, food safety, and quality
· regular authority inspections
· internal audits conducted
· products undergoing a pre-shipment inspection
· microbiological analysis performed on a regular base of supplied herbs
HERBS PROCESSING FLOW CHART
· we keep originally seeds strain for farming herbs that grow in Egypt thousands of years ago (MPI standard, ISTA)
· We have different technical ways to harvest crops based on target part of herbs ( flowers, leaves, roots or seeds)
· We use two ways to dry our herbs (by solar power and by machines)
· Premium herbs are carefully selected and verified for quality control
· Upon receipt, each herb must pass inspection for :
- proper identification
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) test that assays for determination of total phenolics and flavonoids
- MICROBIOLOGICAL test ( E COLI, Salmonella, Total Plate Count, Yeast, Moulds, Bacillus cereus, Listeria monocytogenes)
- heavy metals (such as Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium)
- pesticide residues, including DDT and BHC
· Hazard Reduction of a Metallic and Magnetic Contamination Statement ESA TC 23-10-2013 ( click to view )
· Formula Verification and applying a production control system
(whole leaves, Coarse (2000/355), Moderately coarse (710/250), Moderately fine (355/180), Fine (180), Very fine (125) contact us for more details about Classifications of coarseness or fineness of powder
· packing and applying for the end-product quality system
four final samples each portion is representative of the bulk material are tested for the following characteristics:
- degree of fragmentation (sieve test);
- identity and level of impurities;
- moisture and ash content;
- level of active ingredients, where possible.
· We assure that the finished product is well packed, labeled, and sealed, Also we check the quality of the material of the package and assure that our final products are free from sulfur dioxide fumigation and other preservatives.
· sterilization & Fumigation
· Usually, we do professional fumigation process for herbs that are helping in protect products, We also offer sterilization services for our products by steam, CO2 or ETO according to on additional agreement with the customer.
· We are distinguished in offering sterilization services for small orders MOQ 200kg to satisfy all needs of our various customers.
· deliver goods worldwide
· valuing feedback and applying traceability system